Refund & Exchange Policy
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail).
You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Sonnenglas Japan Ltd.
1005 Comfort Terrace,1-12-27
Sonnenglas Japan Ltd
C/o: Jupiter Global Limited Room 2616-18, 26/F,
The Metropolis Tower 10 Metropolis Drive,
Hung HomKowloon, Hong Kong.
However, the goods, if any of the following applies, are not subject to the cancellation.
- The goods returned to us without cancellation notification.
- For the goods 15 days have passed since the date of delivery.
- The goods which were stained or damaged by the customer after the arrival.
The refund method will be the same as the payment method at the time of purchase.
If you would like other payment methods, please contact us by email mentioned above.
If the product is used according to the precautions in the instruction manual and a failure occurs within the warranty period from the date of purchase, we will replace the necessary parts free of charge. Please contact us by e-mail mentioned above.
However, we cannot accept exchanges if any of the following applies, so please be sure to check the condition stated below.
- When the product is sent without notification to us for a replacement.
- If the goods is damaged or stained due to;
- misuse or improper repair or modification.
- transportation, and dropping, etc. after purchase.
- fire, earthquake, flood, lightning strike, other natural disasters and abnormal power supply (voltage, frequency).
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us (Sonnenglas Japan Ltd, c/o Jupiter Global Limited Room 2616-18, 26/F, The Metropolis Tower 10 Metropolis Drive, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong.), without any undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
(If you want to cancel the contract, please complete this form and send it back)
- To Sonnenglas Japan Ltd, e-mail: email@example.com
- I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) cancel my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods(*)/for the supply of the following service (*),
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*),
- Name of consumer(s),
- Address of consumer(s),
- Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate